Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:53:54 +0000
From:      Steve Wills <swills@freebsd.org>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>, freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [rfc] removing the NDISulator

I would love to have a native driver for this:

none2@pci0:2:0:0:       class=0x028000 card=0x00101028 chip=0x472714e4 rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Broadcom Corporation'
    device     = 'BCM4313 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Controller'
    class      = network

Are there docs or other drivers available that we could look at?

Steve