Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 05:29:19 +0400
From:      <76405.3362@compuserve.com>
To:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>, <gerald@freebsd.org>, <grog@freebsd.org>, <imp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I never did

You don't mean it :))..

think you replied to my personal ad!
Yes I do get a lot of responses but you got me curious I haven't done this
in a while so please forgive my nervousness. And I hope your still around,
(the good people always get taken fast) Anyway since I know a "little" about
you :) (that was cute by the way), you should take a look at me so that you
can decide if we match.
I'm not sure exactly what ad you replied to, I have a couple, but I do
have a detailed profile with a picture at http://www.hot.ee/vipsingles
Chris
Well...If you're not interested any more, that's ok too....
Have a great night.
ChrisBrenda27

Member Registration  http://www.hot.ee/vipsingles

6159RCTR0-503ogEl9176YEEl0-915EFbj8230jOaG5-147lInn8106naED2-704Jzkk6019yNxd1-l73

5528l4