Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:27:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsd.unix.sh>
To:        John <papalia@udel.edu>
Cc:        "Morten A. Middelthon" <morten@freenix.no>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cnn.com - "King of the network operating systems"

I already drafted my opinion of the article in a very non-confrontational
manner, I granted W2k some points in it favor, and then challenged them to
have a suitable tuned kernel and FreeBSD and the same benchmarks.

I also talked a little about softupdates and several other "features"

-Pat

__

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
							lynch@unix.sh
							lynch@blowfi.sh
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking