Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Ari Arantes Filho <ari@doctordata.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Release Version

If I remember correctly, 4.0-RELEASE was intended to start the 4.0 release
branch and was aimed at developers and for people who want some of the new
features. 3.5 is a continuation of the 3.0 branch, whereas 5.0 is the
current development branch, which some of the changes make it to
4.x-STABLE.

Some please correct me if I'm wrong...

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water