Date:      Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:00:45 -0700
From:      motionsiren <motionsiren@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   directory permissions, sticky bits, chmod, etc.

Im embarassed to ask but the man's aren't making any sense to me.

I have a group of users that are all in the same group. They like to
share a common directory but find that they're files are rwxr-xr-x.
I'd like to make sure that every file within that directory has
rwxrwxr-x permissions as they need to write to each others files.

Im not sure if a stickybit is the solution. I setup a test directory
and from what i got out of the man's it didn't seem to give me what I
want. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks *turns red*