Date:      Fri, 07 Jun 2002 01:22:46 +0800
From:      "aaron g" <click46@operamail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   JDK in a Jail?

Well it seems the -java people have a lot more to worry
about than getting a JDK working in a jail [with good
reason! congrats to bill huey on HotSpot success]

In anyevent, I was curious if anyone on the list has gotten
or tried to get either the native 1.3 JDK or linux binary
1.4 JDK working in a jail environment. I googled and
perused the handbook but found nothing helpful at all.

Thanks
- aarong