Date:      Sat, 05 Feb 2000 01:14:40 -0500
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@ds.net>
To:        Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at LinuxWorld.

Chip wrote:

> If you click on the links below, then backspace over the webpage name to
> the
> last / and hit enter, you'll get a directory listing with a few more
> pics of
> the babes. They are cute, that's for sure!
> Chip

This is getting to be off-topic - but...

I think what Chip meant to say was that if you go here:
http://www.freebsd.org/~jkh/lw2000/ that you'll find a few more pictures
from the LW2000 Expo.  FWIW, I really like the "Al Gore didn't invent
the internet, WE DID!" poster.  I'd love to have one of those for
myself.  :)