Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:00:11 -0500
From:      Redmond Militante <r-militante@northwestern.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   php4 not working after apache reinstall

--CblX+4bnyfN0pR09

hi all

i'm trying to move an apache setup to a new box.  old box was linux rh 7.1 =
apache 1.3.22 mod_php, new one is freebsd 4.6, apache 1.3.24, mod_php4.  af=
ter copying my php pages from backup - i find that they don't work.  most a=
re email sender apps, they all give me the same message - not a valid recip=
ient address, when i type in a real address.  anyone have problems getting =
php4 to work after upgrading?

thanks
redmond =20

--CblX+4bnyfN0pR09