Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:09:44 -0700
From:      Matt Navarre <mnavarre@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jdk14

You might have to make clean and restart the build. I was getting the same
error building java after I started the build without linprocfs mounted,
blowing it away and starting over built fine.

--
mnavarre@cox.net             http://badstateofgruntledness.blogspot.com
it was a hard sell, since he's a database person, and as far as I've seen,