Date:      Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:46:04 +0200
From:      Dylan Wylie <d.wylie@wylie.nl>
To:        qaid_samad@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hello

qaid samad wrote:

>Hi my name is KD and I live in Iraq, I apreciate your guys help for explaining how does the local connection server work , my plan is to build acomputer mobile company in Iraq because we don't have such think here.
>If you don't have the answer for me please tell me who do I have to contact.
>Thnks

Hello KD,
Could you be more specific?
What do you mean by "local connection server"? It could mean many things.
You say "computer mobile company". Do you intend to sell laptops?
What are you trying to accomplish? There are many knowledgeable people
reading this list.
If you explain what exactly you are trying to do, I'm sure some-one can
point you in the right direction, but more info is needed.

grtz,
Dylan