Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:13:51 -0700
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   fxtv 0.47 core dumps on exit

bls2# fxtv	(0.47 on a -current system)
Direct Video not supported by visual...using XImages
X Error of failed request:  XF86VidModeExtensionDisabled
  Major opcode of failed request:  142 (XFree86-VidModeExtension)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  12 (XF86VidModeSetViewPort)
  Serial number of failed request:  1396
XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Undefined error: 0) on X server "192.168.0.2:0.0"
      after 1398 requests (1397 known processed) with 12 events remaining.
Failed to find current video mode in server mode list
Failed to find current video mode in server mode list
zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)  fxtv

If I just start fxtv and then exit, all goes well.  Generally I start
it, capture a few PPM images, and then exit with the above result.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>