Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:40:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jay Krell" <jay.krell@cornell.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/14744: tksetathome hangs sysinstall due to lack ofemailaddress

The following reply was made to PR ports/14744; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jay Krell" <jay.krell@cornell.edu>
To: "Brett Taylor" <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc: <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:30:35 -0800

 > or did the package install fail?

 The package install hung. I had to switch to another console and kill stuff
 to get /stand/sysinstall to proceed. (very similar behavior to the tk/e
 package install which hangs (or loops forever) asking you to accept
 the license agreement.)

  - Jay