Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 1998 19:20:43 -0500
From:      "Frank Griffith" <frankg@idfw.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Server Return Extended Info on NFS drives

I run FreeBSD 2.2.7 on a Pentium system with Apache 1.3.1.
I also have another Pentium system running FBSD 2.2.7 acting
as an NFS server on this ethernet network. I can mount the
drives in this NFS server, but when I make a link in my
/usr/etc/httpd/htdocs/ directory to one of these drives, I get the
error message about the Server Returning Extended Information.
Can anyone tell me what gives with this?