Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 95 17:48:19 EST
From:      Andrew McRae <andrew@mega.com.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What people are doing with FBSD

Here at MITS Real Time, we are using FreeBSD for the following:

 - As a portable development platform for supporting our
   embedded products for site work.

 - As a standalone unit running X as part of the Man Machine Interface
   in a Substation Management System (running on an Industrial PC).

 - For developing PC-Card (PCMCIA) support for FreeBSD.

 - For thumbing our noses at the Solaris 2.4 x86 people :-)

Cheers,
Andrew McRae			inet:	andrew@mega.com.au
MITS Real Time Ltd,		uucp:	..!uunet!mega.com.au!andrew
North Ryde  2113		Phone:	+61 2 805 0899
NSW    AUSTRALIA		Fax:	+61 2 887 4847
	Jer pj*qHbFA!k4YDR"~iAO&gp*T=!KG*'c0:],:l}0(oAm?pdjC0.V{2%3v,w<mHIyU
	E)2zb$KXzGDh%a {g>8pwqiL7$^}][Kiz-