Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      X Philius <xphilius@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to mount an extended DOS partition

FreeBSD Listors,
I hasve a tri-boot machine (Win98, Win2K and FreeBSD), and I would like to use the same extended
partition for files, sharing it between all three OS's. I have successfully mounted a primary DOS
partition using the mount_msdos command, but I get an error when I try to mount an extended
partition (mount_msdos: /dev/ad2s2: Invalid argument). Is there another command I can use, or is
this not possible? Thanks in advance.

Jason