Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:42:40 -0400
From:      "ScaryG" <scaryg@sputnik.org>
To:        "Kurtis Smith" <ksscendyn@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Traffic shaping natd dhcp and ipfw

> Well at my work they are wanting to block
> entire access including www, FTP, email for certain machines.

 I don't know why you're looking at DHCP and leases.

 Assuming your FreeBSD box is your gateway, you should be looking at
/etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny I would think.

 Or, adding some rules to ipfw.

 I don't have any "links" to toss your way, but I'm sure 'man hosts' or
'man hosts.deny' etc may help.

-Gerry