Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:57:53 -0800
From:      Jim Mock <mij@soupnazi.org>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BSDCon Doc BoF Notes

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 at 15:15:51 -0800, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> FreeBSD Documentation BOF
> Cathedral Hill Hotel, San Francisco, CA
>
> Notes by:  Bruce A. Mah <bmah@freebsd.org>

Thanks for writing this up, Bruce.

> A few scribblings from the Doc BOF (typed up from my paper notes).  In
> addition to myself, some people I remember being present (in no
> particular order) were: Murray Stokely, Nik Clayton, Paul Richards,
> Brian Somers, Bob Bruce, Chern Lee, Michael Lucas.  Deep apologies to
> anyone whose names or presence I forgot (there's at least two of you).

I was one of 'em ;-)

> Murray: Infrastructure enhancements from the second print edition of
> the Handbook, such as index support (this needs to become better),
> print output enhancements (via Makefile variables), more content,
> typos fixed.  Wants comments on the second edition.

For those of you reading this thread:

Any feedback/comments/reviews on the second edition would be extremely
helpful for preparing for the next one, so please take a look at it and
be brutally honest about what needs to suck less.  Telling us why would
also help, instead of just saying "this sucks, fix it" :-)

- jim

--
jim mock <mij@soupnazi.org>   http://soupnazi.org/ | jim@FreeBSD.org