Date:      Mon, 01 Nov 1999 20:57:58 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
Cc:        julian@whistle.com, nate@mt.sri.com, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Threads goals  version II

Daniel Eischen wrote:

> Well, that wasn't the intent.  My use of lightweight process was to
> mean a process.  I believe that threads and lightweight processes
> mean different things in Solaris.  Reword it any way you see fit.

Not sure how are things these days there, but maybe they refer to
lwp as their previous implementation (userland threads) and threads
as their present implementation (kernel threads)?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"People call him Neutron Star, 'cuz he's so dense lights bends
around him."