Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:47:46 -0700
From:      Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@heartland.ab.ca>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: German Staroffice Port

Great!!  I have not had a problem with StarOffice freezing of late.  Are
you sure that the script will not run withough the JDK installed??  I am
sure that I used to run it that way...  I will definitely have a look at
the patches, and comment when you get them submitted, If you e-mail them
to me know I would look at them earlier.  Actually, I don't know if I
will be able to look at anything till wednesday, with Christmas and
everything.  I'm glad that we got the staroffice port in the system as
soon as we did.  The patches just keep flowing in now, before it was me,
myself, and I working on it...

Darren Wiebe
dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com