Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:55:43 -0500
From:      Derrick Edwards <derrick@uniquestrength.net>
To:        dougb@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Portmaster Help

	Hi,
Using portmaster, I get the following error message. Ofcourse, based on the
specific app the first line changes but the second line is consistent. I am
currently getting this error message on several other ports on different
machines.

tar: etc/authlib/authmysqlrc.dist: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
pkg_create: make_dist: tar command failed with code 256

===>>> Backup package creation failed for courier-authlib-mysql-0.58_2
===>>> Aborting update

Please help
Derrick