Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:49:00 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Wes Baehr <wbaehr@mac.com>
Cc:        "freebsd questions FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: The BSD daemon

OK, I just added this to the FAQ, it should be up tomorrow.

For official answers on the BSD daemon, check out the daemon's home
page under www.mckusick.com.  All your questions are answered there.

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/