Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 2017 13:52:33 +0530
From:      Daniel Parker <parker.saidanielmn35@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Secure freebsd.org from Google Updates

Hi *freebsd.org,***

How are you doing today?

I'm sure you have been contacted in this matter before but our valued
proposal is much unique. As a business owner you might be interested to
attract more visitors. So you might be wondering, despite having a
proficient website, why you are not able to overturn your competitors
from the Top Search Results. If you could spare couple of minutes, I
could provide you a brief idea about it.

To start with this is Daniel Parker, a Digital Marketing Expert. While
doing a search in Google, I found freebsd.org not present on the 1st
Page of Google. So thought you might be interested to know about the
causation for the low performance of freebsd.org. Most recently along
with *FRED* update *Phantom* has become talk of the town. Phantom is the
name given to random updates that Google unleashes every now and then.
*Which means the websites having a single un-natural link is going to be
penalized.*

Moreover, AMP - The new coding By Google to help website owners gain and
hold more visitors to a website has been rolled out, and we can help
create one for freebsd.org

*Why freebsd.org Needs Our Assistance:*

·freebsd.org has low PR Link Building.

·Relevant keyword phrases are not on 1st Page.

·freebsd.org has coding Errors.

·Content of freebsd.org need to be revised, as per Google guidelines.

·freebsd.org is having On-Page and On-Site Issues.

·Lack of Social Media Promotion.

We can help address the above Issues, and Place the website on TOP
Search Results. I guarantee 100% satisfaction, as we only deal in White
Hat Process.

Makes Sense!!! Drop us an email with your questions, we will answer your
questions.

Have a Great Day.

Thanks & Regards,

Daniel Parker | (Digital Marketing Expert)

/Disclaimer//:-If Interested we will send more details on our “corporate
identity”, “company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Price
list”,etc. in our next email. If Not, You can simply reply with “remove”
and we will delete your email from our list."The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003".