Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:51:17 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@freebsd.org>
To:        Brian McGroarty <BMCGROARTY@high-voltage.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.0-RELEASE - October?

Funny, I dont remember anyone ever saying that....

Maybe you confused it with the expected release of 3.3-RELEASE. The
expected date for 4.0-RELEASE is early 2000.

-Bill

On Fri, Aug 13, 1999 at 02:40:00PM -0600, Brian McGroarty wrote:
> Walnut Creek are saying that 4.0-RELEASE is expected in October.
>
> Is this expected?

-=| Bill Swingle - unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com
-=| "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers" Pablo Picasso