Date:      Wed, 4 Jan 1995 00:44:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Tim Sahouri" <tim@eagle.ais.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I ftped, Now what?

Hello,

First I wanna thank you for bringing FreeBSD to the world.  I'm sure you
get hundreds of emails so I'll try to make this short.

I ftped everything under the 2.0-FreeBSD directory.  I currently run
SCO (sorry :) but would like to convert to FreeBSD.  I have a 2GB SCSII DAT
drive.  I've read everything I could get my hands on.  But I'm still not
sure what to do next.  I know I need to create the floppies, but what files/
directories do I move to the tape.  And, wht do I use, tar or cpio?

Please advice, and thanx in advance.

Tim Sahouri