Date:      8/8/99 8:24:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From:      books@friends.net
To:        books@friends.net
Subject:   Maxmize & Enhance Your WWW ROI Now . . .

1. Would your Organization/Depts like to conduct
unlimited professional surveys via  your existing
email/website? From customer, member, patient
satisfaction to  TQM and more. Our affordable full
featured software solutions have libraries of
professional unbiased templates/questionnaires
(user  customizable) for saving you time and money.
For a * FREE * TrialDemo/Eval and our Executive
Overview, Electronic VS Paper Survey Costs,go to:
http://208.12.66.208/henry.html

2. Looking for a universal solution to deliver
your personalized, scheduled,  targeted email content
utilizing your existing customer/member database? We
offer a complete software or service bureau solutions
for your Organization/Depts Internet email
communications. i.e. Opt-in, Personalized, Targeted,
Trackable, Database-Enabled Email with customized
message content and more.  Find out why this E-Business
solution is a proven breakthrough in Email Technology
and rated #1 with a 5 star rating by Meckermedia as
the leading data base driven list server with full
campaign messaging  features. Go to:
http://208.12.66.208/henry.html for a **Free Demo/Evaluation**

3. With businesses increasingly using E-Mail to
transfer critical information intra/inter organization
over the Internet comes the potential for additional
security breaches and liability. We offer an entire
suite of products dedicated to securing your E-Mail
backbone insuring possible compromise of confidentiality,
integrity, and authenticity of email with encryption.
If you find that you and your management are concerned
about Proprietary information is maliciously or
inadvertently sent to unintended individuals i.e.
dissemination of unauthorized information via Internet
business systems including confidential materials or
"off-color" jokes, etc.Internal business systems being
exposed to viruses from outside/inside the organization
then this  product solution suite is for you. Investigate
our technology  regarding Business  Grade E-Mail for the
Enterprise and Next Generation Messaging. Go to:
http://208.12.66.208/henry.html For a **Free Demo/Evaluation**

4. Get Help when you need it 24 Hours a day, 365 days
a year! via 800/Email/Internet for  connectivity and
trouble shooting, support for MAC and PC Operating Systems,
popular hardware and software solutions. Knowledge Based
technology also available to maximize your website for
community branding and customerization. Association /
Corporate Affinity programs available for non-dues revenue
and customer/member enhancement. Go to:
http://208.12.66.208/henry.html For a **Free Trial**

 **Please feel free to extend this Email to your
Staff/Depts for their perusal / information.**

To be removed from this advertiser's mailing list,
go to:  http://208.12.66.208/remove.html