Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:45:55 +0100
From:      Michael Bretterklieber <mbretter@inode.at>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems mouting FAT32

Hi,

Phil Reynolds schrieb:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 07:40:58PM +0100, Michael Bretterklieber wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have problems mounting  a FAT32 Partition.
> > I can mount it, but I don't see any contents on the disk.
> > df displays the right disk-usage.
>
> What do you see where you expect to see contents?

nothing. The directory is empty, but df displays the right disk usage.
Now I reformated the partition with FAT and the problem still exists (I
formated the partition with Win2k, maybe it does something different).

On another PC I also mounted a FAT32 partition on FreeBSD and it works well
(formated with Win98se).

--
E-mail: Michael.Bretterklieber@jawa.at