Date:      Fri, 07 Jul 2000 16:48:29 -0700
From:      Parag Patel <parag@cgt.com>
To:        Craig Johnston <caj@lfn.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: keyboards w/no windows keys

On Fri, 07 Jul 2000 14:44:52 CDT, Craig Johnston wrote:

>Although this is somewhat offtopic, I figured some of you could point
>me towards a quality keyboard with no stupid windows keys on it.  I
>resent giving up useful spacebar real-estate to advertise for MS on my
>keyboard.

Try <http://www.pfuca.com/>; for the Hackers Keyboards.  These don't have
those keys and also have escape and control in their correct places.  I
haven't tried these yet and so can't give a review, but I really like
the Sun keyboard layout that these are based on.  Your mileage may vary.

	-- Parag Patel