Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:56:41 +0530 (IST)
From:      Kapil Chowksey <kchowksey@hss.hns.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: for a change, some code

On Wed, 18 November, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

> were you able to upload to ftp://zone.baldcom.net/incoming?
>
> i'd love to take a look at this work if you don't mind.

Now that Alfred has volunteered a ftp server for FreeBSD/sparc64, the
code is at

ftp://zone.baldcom.net/incoming/src-981023.tar.gz

I can send some gcc/binutils patches to anybody who wants to make a
FreeBSD-port out of the cross compiler I am using.

--
Kapil Chowksey                         Viva GNU !
kchowksey@hss.hns.com