Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 1995 14:27:08 +0059 (MET)
From:      Andreas Schulz <ats@g386bsd.first.gmd.de>
To:        madison@netcom.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: POP clients...  how to fetch my mail?

> They're spooling it up and holding it for me to retrieve via POP,
> apparently (the Windows software they sent out included Eudora)...  I
> found popper (qpop) in amongst the 2.0 packages, but that seems to be a
> POP server...  am I wrong in assuming that I need a POP *client*?  If

No experience with that :-). So i only can tell you, look at the pine
package under ports. I think i have seen something like pop in that,
but i don't know if you can configure it to read mail via pop.
If it works tell us about it, the question is asked often enough :-).

	  ATS ( ats@first.gmd.de or ats@cs.tu-berlin.de )

Andreas Schulz  GMD-FIRST     12489  Berlin-Adlershof  Rudower Chaussee 5
Gebaeude 13.7   Tel: +49-30-6392-1856/+49-177-2134745    Germany/Europe