Date:      Tue, 31 Jan 1995 19:23:59 +0100 (MET)
From:      guido@gvr.win.tue.nl (Guido van Rooij)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mail(1) from 4.4-lite-current

Hi,

I am having new sources of mail.local that does username.lock file
alike locking on mailboxes. This creature is clearly from
Berkeley, and it is a newer version thatn ours.
I'd like to commit it, but than I want to commit the mail(1) as well.
So I'm looking for the current mail sources.
Does anyone have access to the 4.4 tree? I'd hate to reinvent the wheel ;-()

(btw: the mail.local was appended to a cert advisory and is clearly
public)
This is ours:
static char sccsid[] = "@(#)mail.local.c	8.6 (Berkeley) 4/8/94";

this is the one from cert: