Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:49:28 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        sm4tnp8@gmx.net
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ACPI and INT-Routing

In message: <3F282675.4080000@gmx.net>
            "Markus D." <sm4tnp8@gmx.net> writes:
: I have seen in DMESG output from people posting to this list entries
: like 'slot 31 INTD is routed to irq 3'. Is it an error not to have such
: lines on booting with acpi?

No.

: Instead the irq's are displayed along with the driver lines on booting.

Thats allowed.

: Can I set any IRQ for PCI devices via acpi? My bios doesn't have any
: setting for irq.

No.

: PS to Warner: I'm still having trouble with O2Micro 6812...

Bummer.  I have a o2micro laptop, but it seems fat, dumb and happy.

Warner