Date:      Wed, 18 May 2005 22:40:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Numerical escape sequences in bindkey

Today I was reading the great book BSD Hacks, by Dru Lavigne.
One of the hacks talks about bindkey which I find great.. it also mentions
"Although it is possible to bind keys to numerical escape sequences, I
don't find that very convenient".

Looking at the output of bindkeys I see a number of those escape codes.
What do they correspond to? Responses from special keys (ie windows key on
a MS Windows friendly keyboard) or ALT+Key combos?