Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:47:14 +0200
From:      Ultra Violet <ultravio@unix.za.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   src-all size?

--------------266459C4DEF0B344313D5204

Hello all.

Hi, I'm about to cvsup src-all and upgrade to 4.3,  I just need to know
how much space src-all will take.
I'm running alittle low on drive space and would like to know if I need
to clear up a few things.

Thanks in advance.

--
Tablatures of gravel law shall see Ghehennah paved,
When empires fall And nightmares crawl, From the cradle to enslave...

http://lacrimosus.za.net/ - irc.vision.za.net
Ultra Violet.

--------------266459C4DEF0B344313D5204

Hello all.
need to know how much space src-all will take.
to clear up a few things.
<pre>--&nbsp;
Tablatures of gravel law shall see Ghehennah paved,
When empires fall And nightmares crawl, From the cradle to enslave...

<A HREF="http://lacrimosus.za.net/">http://lacrimosus.za.net/</A>; - irc.vision.za.net
Ultra Violet.</pre>
&nbsp;</html>