Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2012 22:28:55 -0500
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@intranet.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Off Topic. DNS, Android.

Hello.

I am sorry if the following 2 questions could sound too stupid.

a) Normally any Domain name registered has to have 2 Nameservers.
Some registry like the one responsible for .ORG requires 2 at least
to propagate the domain. In teh case of .COM that is not a
requirement, one nameserver could work. If for some reason I have 2
of them and one is configured to point to SERVER A , and the other to
SERVER B. Differenet places, same configuration. Is there any
preference over what is PRIMARY NAMESERVER or SECONDARY NAMESERVER? I
mean, Primary is the one used mainly?

b) I am looking for good list like this one for people developing,
learning about Android Development. Any suggestion ?
I am trying to setup a Freebsd machine for developing for Android, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

JB