Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:03:59 -0500
From:      Jonathan Arnold <jdarnold@buddydog.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make options

Tadimeti Keshav wrote:
> I am trying to install some ports. But I do not know
> the various options we can specify during make such as
> WITH_GUI=yes
>
> How can I know them for a given port?

As mentioned, one place is the Makefile found in the ports directory.
But there's lots of other more general places too. I've slowly been
discovering them and adding pointers to them in my web blog. Search
on "port makefile" on my blog to get two entries.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog.org)
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog: