Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:10:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Andrew P. Lentvorski" <bsder@allcaps.org>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Background fsck'ing

My apologies for being an idiot and hitting ^X before I meant to ...

I looked at the CVS repository today and didn't note a tag on the fsck
code for -STABLE.

Is background fsck'ing included in -STABLE?  The large fsck times for
multi-GB and TB RAID servers is becoming an impediment to using FreeBSD as
a server (where BSD has traditionally been strong).

If it's not included, what are the issues preventing it from getting
folded backward?

Andy L.