Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:00:08 -0400
From:      Michael Powell <nightrecon@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Warning: PHP Update from 5.2.10 to 5.2.11 and FastCGI

Matthias Fechner wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Michael Powell schrieb:
>> patch I got. I use cvsup11 because it closest to me (in the Verizon
>> datacenter in Ashland, Va.) but I have had that server go stale before.
>> Might try csupping ports again from something a little higher up in the
>> hierarchy.
>
> why not using portsnap?
>
> Bye
> Matthias

First rule of maintenance: "If it ain't broke don't fix it". I tend to stick
with what has worked well in the past, even though at some point the move
towards more current approaches does indeed need to happen.

I checked and this had nothing to do with cvsup11 being stale. Same code as
mirrored elsewhere. Did find problem, see other reply.

-Mike