Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:59:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      mike williams <mike_willy2002@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Assistance

From Mike Williams,
Telephone +225-0789-4278

                CONFIDENTIAL

Atten:Director/CEO

please I am Mike Williams, the only son of late chief
Joseph Alfred Williams from Sierra Leone. I got
your contact from the Ecowas Information Center in
Côte
d'Ivoire. My sources of your contact gave me
thecourage and confidence to rely on you. I am
writingyou in absolute confidence primarily to seek
your assistance to transfer our cash of fifteen
million dollars ($15,000 000) now in the custody
of a Security Company in Europe to your private
account
pending our arrival to your country.

SOURCE OF THE MONEY

My late father, chief Joseph Alfred Williams, a
nativeof Mende district in the Northern province of
Sierra Leone, was the general Manager of Sierra Leone
miningco-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown. According to
myfather. This money was the income accrued from
mining co-operation's over draft and minor sales.
Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels
forces of major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of
ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed
my
country,following the forceful removal from power
of the Civilian Elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah
by
the rebels. My father had already made arrangement for
his family, my mother, my little sister and myself to
be evacuated to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire with
ourpersonal effects. My father deposited the
consignment and declared it as Family valuables for
security reasons ,and for the safe custody until after
the war when he will join us. During the war in my
country,and following the indiscriminate looting of
public and Government properties by the rebel forces,
the sierra
Leone mining coop. Was one of the targets looted and
destroyed. My father including other top Government
functionaries Were attacked and killed by the rebels
in November 1999 because of his relationship with the
civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah. As a result
of my father death, and with the news of my uncles
involvement in air crash in January, dashed our hope
of survival. The untimely deaths caused my mothers
heart failure and other related complications of which
she later died in the hospital After we must have
spent a lot of money on her.
Now my 18-year-old sister and myself are alone in this
strange country suffering without any care or
help.Without any relation, we are now like refugees
and orphans. Our only hope now is in consignment our
father deposited in the Security Company in Europe.To
this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the
followings ways. -To assist me claim this consignment
from the Security Company asco-beneficiary. -To
transfer this money in your name to your country. -To
make a good arrangement for a joint business
investment on our behalf in your country and you, the
care taker. -To secure a college for my little sister
and my self in your country to further our education.
-And to make arrangement for our travel with you to
your country after you havetransferred this fund. Most
importantly. The whole documents issued after deposit
in my custody. For your assistance, I beg to concede
15 % of this money to you for your efforts assistance
.
Best regards

Mike Williams