Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:48:36 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem building openoffice: no solenv/unxfbsd/bin/makedepend

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:

DM> Following up myself...
DM>
DM> On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:
DM>
DM> DM> I tried to make openoffice and got stuck at:
DM> DM> [snip]
DM> DM> /lh/ports/editors/openoffice/work/oo_1.0.1_src/solenv/unxfbsd/bin/makedepend:
DM> DM> No such file or directory.
DM> DM> *** Error code 1
DM>
DM> I did tried to make it under screen port. It has not work. Today I tried to log
DM> on to this machine, start X from root account and remake. It's working for
DM> roughly 3 hours now, so I suppose the problem point has been passed.
DM>
DM> I didn't check for OO building under simple remote login yet -- will do this
DM> later today.

Build under local X login had completed successfully (install has botched
mozilla config, though, but it's another issue).

Build under remote login did not succeed, neither via normal user then sudo,
nor under remote root login.

Any thoughts?

Sincerely,
D.Marck                                   [DM5020, DM268-RIPE, DM3-RIPN]