Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:18:23 -0300
From:      "Matt Rudderham" <matt@researcher.com>
To:        "Harry Woodward-Clarke" <Harry.Woodward-Clarke@S1.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problem With DEC NIC

Thanks for the reply,I ended up swapping the DEC card witha Ne2000 IBM card,
the DEC works fine in Win, and now the Ne2k is working in BSD. The problem
has been confusing since at work we have several BSD servers with the
identical NIC running earlier versions of BSD. I'll make sure we don't
upgrade to 4.X until the problem is fixed:) Thanks for the info.

Matt