Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 21:43:03 -0700
From:      Joe Park <joepark@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
To:        dan@mostgraveconcern.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Burning audio CD's

Hello,

Well, I only used CD burner for data storage but my friend had similar
experience.  In his case, his burned CD won't play on any of his stereo
systems but played fine on certain other stereo systems.  I suspected that
it might be the quality of CD-R he was using ( I think it was maxwell,  not
very sure though), and suggested him to try different brand -- I prefer
Verbatim.  And he successfully burned audio CD after that, without failing
once.  What brand of CD-R are you using?  Try better quality ones.

Joe Park