Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 05:54:59 -0600
From:      "Mike Meyer" <mwm-dated-1015847700.47afff@mired.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best console font for NTSC?

Due to circumstance beyond my control, I am in the position of having
to use a FreeBSD box with an ATI TV card for output. No X Windows
support - at least not yet. I was wondering if someone could suggest a
font that would work well in this situation, as the default font is
readable, but the bit of blurriness makes distinguising similar
characters difficult in some cases, like 8 vs. 0.

	Thanx,
	<mike