Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 03:22:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jesse <j@lumiere.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   setting up sendmail to store and forward

Hi,

Hopefully this is a simple question. I have a FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE server
running sendmail 8.9.0. I have a second server also running FreeBSD
2.2.6-STABLE and sendmail 8.9.0. I'm wondering how to set up the second
server so that when the first server is down, the second server receives
the mail for the domains and keeps it until the main server comes back up.
I already have the MX records set with the right priorities, I'm just not
sure about what to put in the sendmail config on the second server. Any
help will appreciated.

Thanks!

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>