Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:45:01 -0600
From:      Aaron Parmelee <trout@net66.com>
To:        Peng HaiJie <phj@www.transfar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Number of virtual screens in X

At 09:58 AM 12/18/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Maybe you refer Virtual Desktop ?
>    You may modify the following line in $(HOME)/.steprc
>            DeskTopSize 5x5
>  and restart  AfterStep.YOu will found you have 25 virtual Desktops.
>
>P.H.J.
>

>Spike Gronim wrote:
>
>> Hey.
>>
>>         I'm running XFree86-3.3.3 and Afterstep 1.0, and I have four
>> virtual screens. Can I increase the number of virtual screens? How?

new part of message:

i want no virtual desktops (well, one, i suppose). can i use this to
decrease the number of desktops as well?

note: i am using fvwm2, freebsd 2.2.7

-thanks
aaron

"Disgruntled? Hell, they're all disgruntled. I ain't runnin no daisy farm.
My motto is do it my way or watch your butt."
-Nathan Arizona, Raising Arizona