Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 19:51:34 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Corey Brune" <brune@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        ajh3@chmod.ath.cx (Andrew Hesford)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD-questions)
Subject:   Re: BIND Issues

You will need to have a reverse entry. In your named.conf the entry will look
like:
zone "0.0.0.in-addr.arpa" {
     type master;
     file "path/to/the/file";
};

and inside the reverse file the entry should look like:

000	PTR	nameofyourserver

of course 000 will be the last bit of your IP.

Hope this helps,

Corey

Andrew Hesford