Date:      Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:33:54 +0200
From:      Nico Meijer <nico@zeus.piweb.nl>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DSL router recommendation

Hi Eric,

> What
> I believe you're asking for is a 'broadband' router with backup dial
> capability, with an interface for your DSL router/bridge/modem.

I was talking about a broadband *router* indeed. One WAN ethernet
interface, 1-4 LAN ethernet interface(s). Which indeed connects to a DSL
*modem*.

(I wasn't asking BTW, I happen to have a few of these lying around. ;-)

> Am I correct?  If so, I think there was a mix-up in the terminology.

I believe there was, then.

Thank $DEITY we're not on a "Who shall we nuke next?" list... Nico