Date:      25 Oct 2002 12:31:56 -0700
From:      John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adamw@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Jason Andresen <jandrese@mitre.org>, gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Weird font problem with Mozilla

This fixes it for me.  With mozilla-fonts installed

http://www2.victoriassecret.com

shows up garbled, especially the pull-downs on the order pages.

jmc

--
         _
  | |V| / '                       ||  MacroHard --                   \
\_| | | \_,                       ||     the perfection of form over |
----------------------------------||     substance, marketing over   |
Web:  http://www.borgsdemons.com  ||     performance, and greed over |
AIM:  johnmcooper                 ||     design . . .                |
Yahoo:  john_m_cooper             ||                                 |