Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:39:56 -0500
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: BSDCan brochure needed for Linux World 2004

On 15 Jan 2004 at 16:09, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Dan Langille wrote:
> > I'm going to be at Linux World 2004.  I want to create a small
> > brochure to advertise BSDCan <http://www.bsdcan.org/>.  I have no
> > skills in this area.  I'm looking for a volunteer to create something
> > small, perhaps just business card size or full A4 or 8.5x11 PDF....
>
> www.netbsd.org/gallery/advocacy/ has some TeX files where you just have to
> fix the text, print double-sided and fold twice.

I lied.  Today was a complete disaster from a work point of view, but
I did find time I didn't know I'd have.  I also found an MS Word
template which had a brochure in it.  I did substituations and
created .doc and .pdf files. The results are at:

   http://www.freebsddiary.org/advocacy/

Anyone is free to take these and modify them for their own use.

Suggestions for improvement welcomed.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/