Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:30:42 GMT
From:      samaime5555@netzero.com
To:        opone44@arabia.com
Subject:   FOREIGN   ACCOUNT   ASSISTANCE

memo

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm the cousin of late Mr. Ramon Scott from Zimbabwe.my Uncle is one the best farmers in my country during
his lifetime In the land-disputes between the government and the white farmers,many life and properties were
lost.

My Uncle did not support the actions and ideas of president Robert -mugabe ,his loyalist invaded my Uncle's
farm destroying valuable items,during this pandemonium my Uncle was killed alongside two other members of
my family while I was away on vacation I manage to escape to West Africa where I was granted asylum.

My Uncle was a man of business fore-sight ,he secured the sum of $15 million [Fifteen million U.S. dollars] with
a security company The name of the security company which I would not mention now for security purpose.
presently now in West Africa asylum seekers are not permitted by law to operate an account for this
reasons, I decided to seek for a trusted and reliable foreign personality who is willing and ready to help me to
transfer the money out of the country and help me to invest judiciously and also make provision for
me to come over and start a new life.

I am willing and ready to offer you 30% for your efforts and assistanthe 70% will be for me. I shall be waiting for
your reply would like to have your phone and fax numbers for easy communication and arrangement.

Best regards
Sam SCOTT
ALTN E-MAIL:opone44@arabia.com