Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 1995 15:12:38 +0000
From:      clem@bastet.dircon.co.uk (Clem Dye)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0 - hardware support

Hi!

I wonder if someone could assist me with a couple of questions relating to
FreeBSD 2.0? I'm planning on buying the Walnut Creek CD-ROM, but before I
do, I'd like to know if support for the following hardware exists (if not on
the CD, then perhaps at an FTP site somewhere):

1) Panasonic CR562 CD-ROM with 'stub' interface (not Soundblaster card)
using a port address of 300.

2) Colorado Jumbo DJ10 60/120MB QIC40 tape drive connected to my PC's floppy
controller.

TIA.

Regards

Clem Dye